Friday, November 2, 2012

Exciting weekend ahead...

It's nice when Charles and I both have exciting things happening in one weekend. Also, rare. I'd like to make it less rare :)
My dear friend, Stella Scott, has opened a lovely little gallery in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, called Mala Galleria (mala means tiny in Serbian). I've been so happy to design her website, and tonight she celebrates the official grand opening with three artists...including me! I'm showing photographs and the other two artists, Frank DePietro and Elena Gold, are showing their lovely paintings. My first gallery showing and I'm nervous and excited (emphasis on nervous). If you're in the area, I'd love to see you tonight!
The other exciting thing of the weekend is the TONE show at DC's Black Cat with Majeure and Maserati. Get tickets at ticketalternative. It's going to be loud. And great. I can't wait!

(And in case you were wondering, we weathered Hurricane Sandy well -- only minor leaks and one big tree down. Which is still sitting partially on our fence, partially in our neighbor's yard. )

No comments: