Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer is half over. What happened?

This morning, I opened the front door to let our cat out and it was chilly! Made me think of mornings in San Francisco and of fall just around the corner. And then I realized that I haven't posted her in a long while. Honestly, I've been busy with the market and assorted other fun stuff...and not-so-fun stuff. The kids have been busy this summer, too. Usually we do very unstructured summers, but both clamored for camps this year, so we gave in. It's been great, and a wonderful distraction, even if they're both tired all the time. Last week, P&M did Apple Camp -- they made movies using iMovie. Here are their projects:

Maggie took her story from the story journal she kept during  the school year...
Paul goes a little darker...more auteur-esque...

No comments: