Monday, December 8, 2014

pricklygirl art+craft at Cheverly Community Market on December 13

I'll be returning to Cheverly Community Market -- as a vendor for the first time -- at Holiday Market, 8am to noon on Saturday, December 13. I have been part of Cheverly Community Market since it began in 2008, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Market from the vendor's side this weekend.
I'll bring unique, handmade modern accessories, including one-of-a-kind decoupage under glass plates and bowls, handknit items for all ages, and small matted photographic prints of some of the gorgeous produce you’ve seen at Cheverly Community Market over the years. pricklygirl art+craft has been featured in galleries in Chicago, suburban Philadelphia, and Silver Spring, as well as art magazines and private collections throughout the United States. My knitwear is a treasured gift and is frequently used in photo shoots, so I'm glad to finally share it with people in person! 
I'll also have some of my award-winning produce photos, which have been shown in Washington, DC, and have been featured in magazines and on websites celebrating the intersection of food and art.

Hope to see you at Cheverly Community Market this Saturday!

No comments: