Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Movies I wanna see...

(I know. Two posts in one day? I'm obviously spinning my wheels... I just really don't feel like cleaning the house.)

Okay. I really, really, really hate to admit this, but 17 Again looks like a funny movie. I think Matthew Perry should get down on his hands and knees and thank ... well, somebody ... that the producers thought Zack Efron looked like a younger version of Matthew Perry. (In theaters April 17.)

I love Superbad. I already know that I'm going to love Adventureland. Bill Hader is in it, so I have no choice. And it has fantastically terrible late '80s music, so you know I won't be able to help myself.

I still want to see the Rainn Wilson rockstar movie, too.

I've developed the cinematic tastes of a 30-year old unemployed male stoner.

I'm learning alot from hulu. And I love those Shatner ads.

Are The Roots Jimmy Fallon's house band? Really? Don't they have world tours to do or something? I'll never know unless someone tells me. Also, Jimmy Fallon seems like someone playing a late night talk show host rather than an actual, you know...late night talk show host.

Edit: Okay, when Fallon isn't doing the straight monologue, the show's pretty funny.

No comments: