Friday, January 21, 2011

Holy moley, it's been a long time.

I decided to start the New Year -- and the resolutions that accompany it -- very late. Still, it is January, so I'm not totally out of the park.

Lots has happened since last I blogged...Paul's headaches are under control (thank you, modern medicine), my parents visited for three weeks at Christmas, we had a slew of birthdays, my iPhone screen shattered and Charles repaired it (because he's that fantastic), I finally learned to knit socks...lots of other stuff that I can't even remember right this minute. It's been a busy time.

So, my resolutions:
* Take care of my health. Make a doctor's appointment. For me. Keep it. Exercise. Lay off the chocolate.
* Take some creative risks. Stretch. Learn to do something new. Market what I do do more effectively.
* Garden. For real.
* Have fun and don't worry so much about every little thing. And try to be more patient.
* Jettison stuff that really doesn't matter.
* Blog better. Blog more often.

There you have it. Let's see if I can do it.

1 comment:

Jeffe Kennedy said...

We *know* you can do it! Glad to hear about Paul's headaches - I hoped no news was good news.