Friday, June 17, 2011

Where is all the time going?!

School is over. The pool is open. The Market is in full swing. My sister and her wonderful family have come and gone. We're a week away from Solid Sound. Summer camps are on the horizon. This summer is speeding by at breakneck speed.

I'm worried that I'm going to wake up and it'll be time for the new school year! We're all sleeping late, but I don't feel like we're really well rested. And my plans for plumbing the depths of a bourbon slushee have yet to be realized, though we have made it to Cantler's (Annapolis -- the best crabs!) twice in a week, so I suppose there is some sort of balance. One good thing about all this activity -- I have been completely distracted from the stupidity that's been going on in politics in the past few weeks. It's a good thing, because I think I'd be willing to read the riot act to a few people if I paid more attention.

No comments: