But I can't.
And, since I've been sort of neglecting the blog (facebook + twitter + hulu = bad), I'm going to fall back on an old standard...
1. Wilco: Should've Been in Love
2. Blur: Out of Time
3. Nirvana: Breed
4. The Strokes: Hard to Explain
5. U2: Do You Feel Loved?
6. Van Morrison: Brand New Day
7. Radiohead: Morning Bell
8. Rick Springfield: Jessie's Girl
9. TV on the Radio: Bomb Yourself
10. The Apollinaires: Envy the Love
11. Sonic Youth: Mary-Christ
12. The Beatles: I Will
13. The White Stripes: Passive Manipulation
14. Weezer: Possibilities
15. Siouxsee & the Banshees: Dazzle
16. David Bowie: Looking for Water
17. The Minus 5: The Town That Lost Its Groove
18. De La Soul: Magic Number
19. Outkast: Dracula's Wedding
20. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers: Here Comes My Girl
I have no idea what my iPod is trying to tell me. Except that maybe I should delete #8. Oh. And I'm old.
Okay. Your turn. What's on your iPod?