Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shameless self promotion: More plates this week!

Why yes, that is a diseased heart! On a plate! What a great gift idea for Valentine's Day!


I'm working hard to replenish my etsy shop -- there will be seven new plates (and some more baby things) by weeks' end.

In the meantime, think about who you might like to give a diseased heart plate. Quick true story: Many years ago for Valentine's Day, a boyfriend gave me a crown of thorns plant and the 45 of Prince's "How Come U Don't Call Me". Weirdly, I thought this was REALLY romantic. I still think he's a supercool guy. Thanks, facebook!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would actually think this is romantic...
Right?

UPDATE: The plate is up on Etsy (click link on the right side of my page) as well as a few other things. I'm going to work on baby knits for the rest of the day. You know, to balance things out.

-- Posted from the iPhone of Awesome

No comments: