Monday, January 18, 2010

We had family time this weekend.

Things have been a little stressful around here lately. I'm not going to bore you with the details. It'll all work out.

The answer this weekend turned out to be lots of family activity time.


We went to The Mall -- Air & Space, American Indian (best museum cafe on the planet) and the Arboretum. Totally fun and I found a secret free parking place. Take that, DC parking meters!


Today we went to the park in Greenbelt. There was a lot of nature, which was nice, but I really enjoyed taking about a hundred photos of a giant trash bin.

Good weekend. Long weekend. Ready to get back to work (I'm madly working away at new decoupage work for my Etsy shop...hopefully sone new, non-baby related stuff will be up by the end of the week.)

Oh, and I don't feel quite so tense about things anymore. Sorry about the weird post.

-- Posted from the iPhone of Awesome

No comments: